.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Facts about fraud emails

Posted by kutty Saturday, July 17, 2010, under | 1 comment

Today I have received another email which is like the following... I just come to know that these guys/gals trying to know about my bank account / personal information. These are very dangerous persons. So if u get any mails like this don't reply to them. If you reply then you will come to know the dangerous behind these kind of mail...

Mail content
Good day
My name is Mrs Fatima Rahman. Zaini, I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities. I am 53
years old and was diagnosed for cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work, rather than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard earned fund. As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. i want to WILL a  total sum of $5.6million USD to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me, please for further information contact me ASAP.

1 comments:

omg.. I've got the same email... from 20 different person saying the same things..

spam... hoax.. they just wont stop trying..

Chat

BlogRoll

Followers

Chat Box

Blog Archive

Blog Archive