.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Earning from Twitter is difficult

Posted by kutty Tuesday, June 29, 2010, under | No comments

I have started to use twitter for the past 6 months. I got 500 followers who are my friends and colleagues mostly. They are mostly in India, I have registered my twitter account with some sponsored sites. But I didn't get more revenue as they are expecting the clicks only from the United states mostly. How I could make my friends to click from US ? ;-) so I failed to earn money from twitter. As well I found the followers gaining should not be just because of follow them. They have to follow us through some interesting information as well the updated trusted information. So just I am trying to make my site as more informative and started to give short and sweet single line updates in the daily manner. This really makes my followers happy. To target the US peoples I am reading many magazines for their interested content. So I believe it will really works well.

0 comments:

Chat

BlogRoll

Followers

Chat Box

Blog Archive

Blog Archive