Pantaloons Femina Miss India Winners
It was very nice to see all beautiful girls through Pantaloons Femina Miss India South 2010 contest
Hyundai i10 is available in following colors: Blushing Red, Thunder Black, Sleek Silver, Champagne Gold, Ice Silver, Electric Red, Crystal White and Carbon Grey.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
1. Check Windows Update and Office Update regularly (_http://office.microsoft.com/productupdates); have your Office CD ready. Windows Me, 2000, and XP users can configure automatic updates. Click on the Automatic Updates tab in the System control panel and choose the appropriate options.
2. Install a personal firewall. Both SyGate (_www.sygate.com) and ZoneAlarm (_www.zonelabs.com) offer free versions.
3. Install a free spyware blocker. Our Editors' Choice ("Spyware," April 22) was SpyBot Search & Destroy (_http://security.kolla.de). SpyBot is also paranoid and ruthless in hunting out tracking cookies.
4. Block pop-up spam messages in Windows NT, 2000, or XP by disabling the Windows Messenger service (this is unrelated to the instant messaging program). Open Control Panel Administrative Tools Services and you'll see Messenger. Right-click and go to Properties. Set Start-up Type to Disabled and press the Stop button. Bye-bye, spam pop-ups! Any good firewall will also stop them.
5. Use strong passwords and change them periodically. Passwords should have at least seven characters; use letters and numbers and have at least one symbol. A decent example would be f8izKro@l. This will make it much harder for anyone to gain access to your accounts.
6. If you're using Outlook or Outlook Express, use the current version or one with the Outlook Security Update installed. The update and current versions patch numerous vulnerabilities.
7. Buy antivirus software and keep it up to date. If you're not willing to pay, try Grisoft AVG Free Edition (Grisoft Inc., w*w.grisoft.com). And doublecheck your AV with the free, online-only scanners available at w*w.pandasoftware.com/activescan and _http://housecall.trendmicro.com.
8. If you have a wireless network, turn on the security features: Use MAC filtering, turn off SSID broadcast, and even use WEP with the biggest key you can get. For more, check out our wireless section or see the expanded coverage in Your Unwired World in our next issue.
9. Join a respectable e-mail security list, such as the one found at our own Security Supersite at _http://security.ziffdavis.com, so that you learn about emerging threats quickly and can take proper precautions.
10. Be skeptical of things on the Internet. Don't assume that e-mail "From:" a particular person is actually from that person until you have further reason to believe it's that person. Don't assume that an attachment is what it says it is. Don't give out your password to anyone, even if that person claims to be from "support."
Monday, February 19, 2007
- 1. What programming language is GOOGLE developed in??????
- Google is written in Asynchronous java-script and XML, or its acronym Ajax.
- 2. What is the expansion of YAHOO
- Yet Another Hierarchy of Officious Oracle
- 3.What is the expansion of ADIDAS
- ADIDAS- Always Do I Dream About Sports"
- ADIDAS" is All Day I Dream About Sports.
- 4. Expansion of Star as in Star TV Network?
- Satellite Television Asian Region.
- 5. What is expansion of "ICICI?"
- Industrial credit and Investments Corporation of India"
- 6. What does "baker's dozen" signify?
- A baker's dozen consists of 13 items - 1 more than the items in a normaldozen.
- 7. The 1984-85 season. 2nd ODI between India and Pakistan at Sialkot-India 210/3 with Vengsarkar 94*. Match abandoned. Why?
- That match was abandoned after the ppl heard the news of indira gandhibeing killed..?
- 8. Who is the only man to have written the National Anthems for twodifferent countries?
- Rabindranath Tagore who wrote national anthem for two differentcountries one is our 's National anthem and another one is forBangladesh-(Amar Sonar Bangla).
- 9. From what four word ex-pression does the word `goodbye` derive?
- Goodbye comes from the ex-pression: 'god be with you'.
- 10. How was Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu better known?
- Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu is none other Mother Teresa.
- 11. Name the only other country to have got independence on Aug 15th??
- South Korea.
- 12. Why was James Bond Associated with the Number 007???'
- cause 007 is the ISD code for Russia (or the USSR, as it was knownduring the cold war) ??
- 13. who faced the first ball in the first ever One day match?
- Geoffrey Boycott
- 14. Which cricketer played for South Africa before it was banned frominternational cricket and later represented Zimbabwe?
- John Traicos
- 15. The faces of which four Presidents are carved at Mt.Rushmore?
- George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and AbrahamLincoln
- 16. Which is the only country that is surrounded from all sides by onlyone country (other than Vatican)?
- Lesotho surrounded from all sides by South Africa.
- 17. Which is the only sport which is not allowed to play left handed?
- Polo is not allowed to be played in Southpaw fashion.